John's Rocketry Site
When I rediscovered rocketry (after a 20-year absence), I found a much-expanded hobby with much larger, more exciting and more dangerous rockets for bigger boys. I guess that makes me a Born Again Rocketeer (B.A.R.).
Rocketry has been my primary hobby since 1998 and I've done a lot of it since that time. From starting out as a newbie at LUNAR and ROC launches through being the Prefect of AERO-PAC, I've learned a lot, met a bunch of great people and had wonderful fun.
This site started out in 1998 as a list of pictures of my rockets, and those are still here in the "fleet" section. However, it's also become a repository for articles on technique and research I've conducted which make up the "how-to" section.
|My most recently completed rocket is the MAC Performance Sky Scraper 4".||The most recent how-to page is an video on shop layout, tool selection and organization.|
Most Recent Changes
- Finally launched the Madcow AGM-33 Pike and MAC Performance Sky Scraper 4".
- While moving and cleaning up, I made a Shop Planning video.
- Painted and set up the electronics for the MAC Performance Sky Scraper 4" kit.
- How-to video on making a large transition from foam.
- A how-to video on making your own coupler.
See the Updates page for a complete list of recent changes, plus some highlights from the long history of this site.
I try to keep this site current, fully working and attractive. Please let me know if you find broken links, errors or even typos.